Mar 18, 2006

Nell Got Me!

One of my good friends and fellow WAHM, Nell Taliercio, tagged me. Here are the results!

Four Jobs I've Held
1. Busgirl/Waitress
2. Car Hop
3. Assistant Manager of a Radio Shack
4. Lead Accounting Clerk for a Plastic Manufacturer

Four Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. Notebook
2. Harry Potter (any of the 4)
3. Grease
4. Walk the Line

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. American Idol
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Days of Our Lives
4. Passions

Four Places I've Been on Vacation (Wow this one is kinda hard when you haven't been on 4 vactions)
1. Disney World
2. Outerbanks North Carolina
3. Crab Tree Falls in the Blue Ridge Mountains
4. Natural Bridge, VA

Four Tunes that Play in my Head
1. Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk
2. New York, New York (thanks Mom!)
3. Jesus Take the Wheel
4. LaLa La La LaLa La La Elmo's World (Hunter loves that song)

Four Favorite Dishes
1. Smokey Links & Butter Beans
2. Beef & Noodles
3. Tacos
4. Cottage Cheese w/French Dressing & Chow Mein Noodles

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. My blogs
2. TelecommutingMoms.com
3. MommysPlaceForums.net
4. Google.com/adsense

Four Books I Really Love
1. Anything by Patricia Cornwell in the Scarpetta series
2. All the Harry Potter Books
3. Business Related Books
4. Goodnight Moon

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Asleep
2. At the Pottery
3. In Indiana meeting my new (and first) neice Madison (Maddy)
4. In Nell's Shoes! LOL...Oh wait she's pregnant scratch that! J/K Hun, ya know I love ya!

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging

This one is hard b/c I don't know four of them who haven't already been tagged, so I'm tagging some who don't have blogs yet...what are you all waiting on??
1. Jenn
2. Eryn
3. Dustin & Heather
4. Mom (LeaAnn)

No comments: