May 31, 2006

Off to the Dentist again.

For the 3rd time in 3 weeks I'm off to the dentist again this morning. I am getting the 2nd half of a thorough cleaning. Last week I went for the 1st cleaning and it hurt because my mouth is so sensitive. The dentist wanted to numb me and I said no, but this time if I need it I'm getting it.

He told me to use Sensodyne toothpaste for a week and hopefully that would help with the sensitivity. Guess what, I believe that my teeth and gums are more sensitive now so I'm guessing that the numbing is gonna happen today!

I'll find out what all needs to be done in this mouth of mine today and I'm sure that my bank will be broke by the time all is said and done. That's why I'm really pushing my affiliate marketing and Virtual Assistant business.

Until this evening! ;)

No comments: