Aug 17, 2006

12 hours to go and I'm already nervous.

Don't have too long to post this morning. I have my nephew coming over for the day and I have a boatload of work to do, but I had to let you all know that I'm gonna be a part of my good friend Nell's Telecommuting Mom's Month.

I'm so nervous it's ridiculous. Tonight at 8 o'clock she is going to be interviewing me regarding telecommuting taxes. She calls me the tax queen (hahaha) so I know I have to know my stuff and I'm so afraid I'm gonna flubbed something up. Boy I sure hope she can edit the audio after wards! LOL

You can probably tell how nervous I am by this post hu? Well, wish me luck everyone and I'll be back to let you all know how it went and when and where you can hear the interview. I do know that it will be available the last week of September, but so far that's all the details I have!
Ok, I'm off to slowly inhale and exhale to calm myself down! ;)

No comments: