Aug 22, 2006

If Mama Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy!

It's no secret that, as Moms, we tend to over-exert ourselves. It's easy to do and all too often we find ourselves so stressed out that we don't know whether we are coming or going. We put everything to our families and forget about ourselves.

The old saying, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" is so true! We know we want to lead happier more fufilling lives. We also know that if we are stressed and down it's no good for our families. So, how do we fix it? How do we get out of our 'slumps' and into a life that keeps everyone happy, including US?

Well, a close friend of mine has the answers in her book, Your Journey To Joy! Aurelia Williams is a mom of 3 who prides herself in helping others and she is great at it might I add. She is re-releasing this book and has added 5 new chapters and also offers a teleseminar about the book where she answers readers questions about leading a happier life.

Yes, Aurelia is a friend of mine, but I'm not just promoting this book to help her out. I want to help other Moms realize that they don't have to live unhappy, unfulfilling lives.

We are Moms for crying out loud...we DESERVE these things. I personally have stuggled with depression issues since my second child came along and I got so down and out that I didn't even know I was there and definately had NO idea how to get myself back up!

I have actually read the book and I must say that I took away from it SOOOO much. It really has changed my outlook on many things that I didn't even realize I was guilty of. The tips Aurelia gives in this book are tips that can easily be integrated into any Mom's life. The Self Esteem section slapped me in the face and made me realize that I'm not the only one with these issues.

Click Here! to get your copy. You just may find yourself a happier Mom and woman all around. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for you kiddos. They will LOVE you for it!

No comments: