Sep 7, 2006

Well, That Didn't Work!

Wheww...what a day!

I was all by myself and worked my little bootie off today. I started out about 10 this morning, with a work to-do list of 9 things...by 4:30 I had all but 2 completed! One of those two is half way done. YAYY me. :) Zach, of course, was in school today and Hunter went to Granny & Grandady's house for the day, so I took advantage of it and worked , worked and worked some more.

I decided at 4:30 that I was going to really take advantage of the peace and quiet (Zach came home and was tired obviously, becuase he went straight to his room and crashed in bed) and turn on this week's edition of Work at Home Moms Talk Radio. I plopped my behind down on the loveseat, propped my pillows up and grabbed my blanket and settled in hoping that maybe, just maybe, I would get to take a tiny little nap.

I had a few minutes all to myself before the guys got home and woke up S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G and I planned on enjoying it, after all I did deserve it right? I had finally managed a day that I was happy with what I had accomplished and I felt like I was making progress on my work.

Obviously, my brain thought otherwise. I'm not sure if it was because I was so interested in Kelly's show this week or because I was so wired from all the work I had accomplished, but no matter how many times I closed my eyes, they just wouldn't stay that way. So, after a half hour of trying, I gave up and came here to share! :)

I know I'm going to crash hard tonight so hopefully Hunter makes it 4 nights in a row that he sleeps the whole night through. I'm off now to enjoy the last few minutes before the madhouse begins! ;) Oops, don't get a few the guys just pulled up!

No comments: