Oct 19, 2007

ABC TV Has My Heart

I've really slacked over the last year about taking time to just veg out and the last few weeks I've decided that enough is enough and I've gotten hooked on 3 shows and it just so happens that all of them are on ABC.

Here are my newest 3 addictions:

* Desperate Housewives (Sunday nights)
* Dirty Sexy Money (Wednesday nights)
* Grey's Anatomy (Thursday nights)

There are others that look interesting and/or I've heard are great, but these three have my attention so far so I'll stick with those for now. ;) However I think I'm going to have to check out Women's Murder Club. I've read the first 2 of the 3 book series the show is based on and I loved them so it'll be interesting to see how the show turns out. Just gotta find time to squeeze another show in.

Thank goodness they are all on the same station because there have been a few weeks I've missed on some of them. Last week I missed them all, this week I've missed 1 of them so far, but I'm catching up as I type this post thanks to ABCTV.com's Full Episode Player. This is just so cool!

So, if you're like me and have your favorite shows and they just happen to be on ABC, head on over and check out the player by clicking here and catch up on any that you've missed.

No comments: