Jan 1, 2008

Stress Free & On TV: Aurelia is Smokin'

Ok, with today being the first day of the 2008, first I want to wish Aurelia and each and every one of my readers a Happy New Year! May this year bring you peace, prosperity and tons of fun! I have started on my new and improved Arika for 2008 over the last few days and I'll post more about the things I have in the works in another post, but for now, it's on to the cross blog conversation with Aurelia.

Last time I asked her how she manages to keep stress at bay during the holidays and you can see her answer to that question here. I tell you there is a reason she is a life coach people and the more you get to know her, you'll soon agree that she is following her true calling in life just as she wanted to.

Before I get on to answering her question to me for this go-around, I wanted to give Aurelia kudos on her first television debut. She was on featured on her local news channel talking about resolutions and strutting her stuff (in a good way of course). I got so much from watching the interview and I hope you do to. You can check it out by visiting Aurelia's Real Life Coaching website and clicking on the video on the front page.

Now onto Aurelia's question:

“I cant help but to notice how awesome your blog is and how you keep posting exciting posts daily. What are your future plans for that awesome blog of yours?”


First, thank you for the compliment on the blog. I really have been trying to focus more of my energies on it and I'm glad it shows and I'm glad you like it. Now, to answer your question about future plans for this here blog.

Yes, I have been posting more frequently and for a few reasons one of which includes the fact that I just love the mom blogging community and have so much fun reading other mom blogs.

Now, I can't give away all my secret plans yet but what I can tell you is that the blog is going to include the following (along with lots more) in the future:

  1. It's own domain name - I think you'll like it - I know I do.
  2. A whole new look - goodbye blah and boring! Hello fun and funky!
  3. A few other contributors - can't tell you who or what yet, but I think you'll enjoy each of them and what they will be bringing to the table as much as I do.
In short, the blog is taking on a whole new look and feel and will be packed with lots more information for moms, wahms and those who want to work from home, but aren't sure where to start or how to get there. You'll also get a much more fun and laid back Arika who interacts with you on a regular basis and allows you to peek more into not only her personal life as wife, mom and wahm, but her business life as well.

Now, it's your turn again Aurelia! Here's my question for you:

“Recently, you announced that you will be a first time Grandma this Spring. Congratulations, but I must know, was it a hard pill to swallow at first? If so, once the initial shock wore off, how do you feel about it now?"

No comments: