Jul 27, 2005

Beat the Heat!

I would love to....with a wooden baseball bat preferably! LOL

It has been soooooo hot here it is ridiculous. Yesterday was over 100 degrees with a heat index of 115+ and they say more of the same today!! Normally, it is hot here in the summer, but August is always the hottest month and we aren't even there yet. June and July were high 90's all month and so I am dreading the thought of this years August heat! Being 8 months pregnant on top of it has/will only make it worse!

I remember the days when I LOVED summertime...the hotter the better for me! Laying in the sun for that oh so perfect tan or just hanging out with friends/family outside. Those days are loooonnnngggg gone now. I can't wait for Fall, when the leaves start changing and so will this weather. I guess maybe it's just a sign that I'm getting old and need to learn to deal with it hu?

Well for now, I'm dealing with it alright...sitting inside with my AC blasting!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm SICK of the summer too. lol

I CANT WAIT until Fall!