Nov 15, 2005

I couldn't avoid it...

The guys were both sick last month and, as much as I wanted to, I couldn't avoid catching it. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I had managed to dodge this one! LOL
It hit me yesterday and started with a sore throat and now I can feel it all over my body. Uuugghhh I hate being sick especially when there are a hundred things I need to get done.

Thanksgiving is going to be at our house this year so I have so much to do here before then. I have to get a lot of junk cleaned out and taken to Goodwill and the dump, plan Thanksgiving dinner, rearrange our bedroom and Zach's, along with the normal household chores! I dread it oh so much, but it's got to be done.

I think I'll just sit down and be lazy today instead. I still have tomorrow right? ;)

No comments: