Mar 9, 2006

My baby is SIX months old already!

Wow can you believe it? Hunter will be 6 months old on Monday! Where has the time gone?

Tuesday we went for his 6 month check up and he is doing great! Growing like a weed and progressing just the way he should. Here's the stats: 19lbs 10oz & 261/2 inches long! He's growing so much so that this weekend we have to go buy a new car seat...no more infant carrier for him. He's a big boy now! Thank goodness because I don't know how much longer our arms can take carrying him and the carrier! LOL

He also said his first word on Monday night and then again Tuesday after he got his vaccinations! Of course, he doesn't know what he is saying yet I'm sure, but you gotta wonder. Monday night he wasn't feeling well and he cried out Ma Ma Ma Ma! Then on Tuesday when he was getting his shots and the nurses were putting the cool flourescent yellow bandaids on his chunky little legs he did it again! I was happy but at the same time I was really hoping that DaDa would be the first word he said. Call me selfish but, it is nice to know that when he's down or hurting he wants his mommy to make it all better.

Ok, the baby is awake so I have to cut this short, but hopefully I will be able to post about Zach later today!

No comments: