Jun 9, 2006

One Hot MAMA!

Ok, so most of my online mom friends are hot mamas, but Kelly McCausey, is on fire this summer.

Kelly is one of the wonderful ladies that founded Mom Masterminds. For those of you who haven't been keeping up with my blog (shamey shamey on you), this is the mastermind group for Moms in business that I joined back in March. They have helped me to focus so much on the things necessary to take my online business to a new level! I could go on and on about this great group, but that isn't what this post is about! ;)

As I was saying, Kelly McCausey is on fire!

If you own or want to run your own online business then you need to head over and check out
The Hot Seminar Series Kelly has put together. The topics range from blogging and podcasting to running a successful online store and affiliate marketing. What ya waiting on get on over there and check this out!!

All the seminars are free to attend, but if you can't make it at the scheduled time: Don't worry, you can still access them at a time more convenient for you with a
Season Pass. By the way, if you see a topic you'd like covered that isn't on the list yet, let Kelly know!

No comments: