Sep 13, 2006

Mom of a Tween & a Toddler!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Hunterman!
Happy Birthday to You!

WE LOVE YOU!



Yikes! Hunter turned 1 year old on Wednesday and it just dawned on me I now have a toddler and a tween! Oh goodness, for some reason that makes me feel old. ;)

He had a ball at his birthday party. Got lots of fun gifts and loved his cake! Seems that Mater from the movie Cars was a popular thing. He got a chair and a ride on toy, both with Mater aka Larry the Cable Guy talking to him. He loves his Mater!

Here's a few pics for those of you who couldn't be with us. We missed you and wish you could have been here.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm really upset with this cake pic b/c I fixed the lighting
on one of them and for some reason when I upload that
one it overtakes the post. Uuggghh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm such a bad Mama, I didn't get these pics and this post up until almost a week after the fact. ~embarrased smiley goes here~

The pictures didn't turn out all that great due to the lighting in the room and I messed and messed with them trying to get the evil red eyes out and resizing them so they didn't overtake the post, etc. but gave up! LOL

Low and behold I went to the place I upload my photos and they've now got an option for auto sizing! You don't know how happy this makes me I tell you! THANK YOU Photobucket. You are my new bestest friend. ;)

No comments: