Oct 17, 2006

Another Book to Add to My Wish List!

Two posts in one day. Wow, something weird is going on here isn't it? I've been absent from my blog for a few days and today I got 2, count them 2 chances to post today!

This post will be real short, cause it's late and I'm sleepy!! The boys (all 3 of them) are snoozing away and I had some work to finish up tonight. As I was closing all the windows I had opened throughout the day, I found the one that had the pdf of Dr. Phil's wife, Robin's book excerpt in it that I heard about on today's show. I went to the site, found the excerpt, opened it, read 2 pages and then had to get up and take care of the hubster and babies. I finished up some work and finally had time to finish it. I read the first chapter and WOW!! I want, I want, I want!

My book wish list is growing every single day. I hear of books that I really, really would like to get and I think my list is probably up to about 100 books already. I just started it a few weeks ago too! ;)

Check out the excerpt and let me know what you think. Is it a book you would buy? If you've already got it, is the rest of the book as inspiring as the first chapter?

Excerpt from Robin's Book: Inside My Heart

No comments: