Oct 23, 2006

Help Krisite's Kiddos Get Their Playroom Back...

and help a mom who wants to spend more time with her kiddos by working at home too! She's pleading for goodness sakes! LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kristie has thousands of copies of her paperback book: "I Love My Life" stashed in those boxes behind her in her basement. Her kids want their playroom back and Kristie has nowhere else to put them so she needs to get rid of them.

Yep, it's an actual book not an eBook that you download and have to print out or read at your computer. Thank goodnes. It's crammed full of so much stuff that if I had to read it online, I'd be blind from eye strain because I couldn't put it down!

I bought this book a few months ago and to be honest, I haven't finished it yet, but I've read quite a bit and it's enough to know that it's so worth the price ($14.95, but read further for a SWEET deal) and the time spent reading.

I use it as a resource more than anything. For instance, a few weeks ago, I needed a some extra places to submit a press release to for one of my clients, and I grabbed Kristie's book and found them in a matter of seconds.

I've also been known to look up information for funding options in this book. It's there!

She's got an awesome offer going on right now where you get each book for a $1. Christmas ideas me thinks! ;)

Find the details here =>I Love My Life $1 Sale.
You have to contact Kristie directly to get this ROCKIN' deal.

No comments: