Jul 30, 2007

Ahhh What a Weekend It's Been

I am EXHAUSTED so this is going to be mainly a post a few pics and then I'll post more on the details of the weekend later.

We went camping in the gorgeous mountains this weekend only to end up in the ER this evening to find Zach has strep throat. Poor thing, seems like every time we take him to do something fun he either doesn't get to because he gets sick before we go or he gets sick while we're in the middle of things. This weekend was no exception...but we're all home safe and sound now and that's what matters.

Here are a few pictures from our mini-vacation.










This was the main point of our 3 mile hike on Saturday. Isn't it awesome? That was the downward view from the trail and here's the upward view.








Ok, I'll post more pics and tell all about the trip later...sorry folks I'm just pooped! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear he is ill :( But, it looks like ya'll had an awesome time!

Mama Arika said...

We did have a good time...I'll post more later so stay tuned!