Jul 30, 2007

I'm Taking the Leap: 30 Day Blogging Challenge

So, I was sitting here last night reading my good buddy, Nell Taliercio's blog and I came across her 30 day blogging challenge. I thought about it overnight (yes I was sleeping..haha) and I know this blog needs a real kick in the bootie so I decided I'm going to do it...I'm going to accept Nellers challenge and post to this blog once a day for 30 days.

The challenge officially started on July 29th, but if you want to join in it's not too late, just start posting today for the next 30 days. And by the way, the post below of our trail hike pictures counts as my post for the 29th, even though it was after midnight when I posted it. ;) So, technically I guess this is Day 2 for me! Wow that's a feat all in it's own for this mama blogger.

I'm heading over to visit the other moms who've joined so far in a bit, but first I have to run to get my Zman's prescription filled. Sweet Tater (Hunter) stayed at Granny and Grandaddy's last night so I actually slept in and I think I slept too long because I'm half way through my first cup of coffee and I'm still blurry eyed so I better get up and get moving for the day ahead.

Lots of work to do and a house to clean, not to mention I still have the van to finish unpacking from our trip. But, I just want to say that if you're a mommy blogger you should really come join us in the 30 day blogging challenge. Hey if I can do it, ANYONE can. Head on over to Nell's post and sign up here. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yiiiipie! Glad to have you on board!

Mama Arika said...

Thanks Nell...I'm glad to be on board! It's about time I got off my duff hu?