Aug 16, 2007

Before & After

Ok, so I FINALLY did it. Got my hair all wacked off! I haven't even had a trim in almost 2 years so I was well overdue! Didn't get the highlights/coloring that I wanted today, but here's the new do! Pay no attention to the fact that I have absolutely no makeup on please! LOL
I'm telling you that was ALOT of hair on that floor when Zina was done! :) If you look to your right you'll see what my hair was like before! It was actually longer than in that picture. When I went in today my hair was down to the middle of my back.

I love my hairdresser...for the first time in my life I can say that. Usually when I go in for a cut (which is why I don't go nearly enough) I end up with a huge mess on my head, especially if it's more than just a trim! Not this time!!

I'm so psyched even with it in these pictures, where it was all messed up from the wind and extremely hot sun before I got home to take them! :)

8 comments:

Tishia said...

I LOVE it! Very sassy looking :-) I've always been a fan of the shorter lenght flipped out do's. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like it Arika... Great JOB! I have to straighten my hair as well since I have the natural curls. It can be a pain but what us girls will do for our nice hair hehe.

Mama Arika said...

Thank you ladies!

Jen - Yep, if I didn't straighten it I could never pull this off, which is one of the reasons I never went this short before.

Tishia - I love those sassy looks too and was always jealous of everyone who had the hair to wear them. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to straighten mine also...just enough wave to drive me nuts but not enough to be pretty! lol

I love this look girl....the layers are awesome! Very, very HOT! :)

Nell

Mama Arika said...

Thanks Nell! :)

Anonymous said...

Look awesome Arika!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks great! I love the flip!

Anonymous said...

How cute! You look great Arika!!