Sep 5, 2007

Learn What It Takes To Be a Full Time WAHM

I've been a full time work at home mama for just over a year now and though there are hard times, I wouldn't trade being able to make a decent living while staying home for my family for anything in the world.

During this time I've learned a lot of things that, had I known when I first started learning about becoming a work at home mom, I would have been typing this in my almost 7th year in business. Yes, I started looking for ways to stay at home when Zach was 3 years old. As a matter of fact, I can remember planning to start a virtual assistant business back in the year 2000.

Of course, I didn't know a thing about VAs or how I was going to get clients, so it didn't pan out back then. But here we are in 2007, and now I make enough money each month to pay almost every one of our monthly bills after only 1 year as a full time VA. :)

So, what are my keys to actually doing instead of dreaming? One of them was finding like minded individuals who were already making it with their online business and who were willing to help me make sense of it all.

But, that's just one of the things. Find out more of what made a difference for me and 16 other work at home moms by checking out Carrie Lauth's Full Time WAHM Money report by clicking here!

No comments: