Nov 23, 2007

Friday Free for All: Free Samples from Walmart

Thanks to Melanie at Thrifty and Creative for letting me know about this one.

If you go to Walmart.com and click the In Stores Now tab, you'll see a place where they advertise free samples. From everything to greeting cards, shampoo, toothpaste, and tons more. I myself have requested a L'oreal Vive Pro Shampoo & Conditioner sample and a Hallmark Christmas card sample so far and plan to return to see what new goodies they have quite often.

I'm sure if done right you can literally keep the bathroom stocked up on staple items at least! :)

Just head over to Walmart.com and check it out. If you've participated in this particular freebie before, how do you like it?

2 comments:

Tishia said...

I just headed over to walmart.com but the only free sample it showed as being available was nutrasweet no calorie sweetner so I skipped that cause I don't want to try it...lol.

Mama Arika said...

That's weird Tishia, they usually show about 5 of them. :( I would keep checking back because they change/update quite a bit.