Nov 27, 2007

Tasty Tuesday: Cherries in the Snow Dessert

Here's a super simple dessert that I personally make every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I actually was taught how to make it when I was a little girl by my mom and have loved it ever since. I guess you could call it my signature recipe. I'm sure there are other people who make it, but since I'm not really a cook and I like things sweet and simple, it's perfect for me.

Cherries in the Snow

What You'll Need:

1 can cherry pie filling
1 tub of Cool Whip
1/2 small bag of mini marshmallows
Pecans, peanuts or walnuts (optional)

Fool-Proof Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir until marshmallows and nuts are completely coated with Cool Whip and cherry pie filling, turning everything a light shade of pink. Cool until ready to serve.


No comments: