Jan 10, 2008

My 4's

I've been tagged again and this time around I actually saw it before the day was over. ;) Christina over at Surviving at Home, tagged me to do the 4's meme. This one should be a bit easier than the last one and if you want to see Christina's check them out here (she's got some interesting ones).

4 jobs I have had:

Car Hop
Assistant Manager of Radio Shack
Lead Accounting Clerk
Virtual Assistant

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

Grease
The Patriot
The Notebook
The Harry Potter Movies

4 Places I Have Lived:

Covington, IN
Gloucester, VA
Mansfield, OH
Shacklefords, VA

4 Favorite TV Shows:

House
Desperate Housewives
Friends (I'll always love this show)
It's a Big Big World

4 Favorite Foods:

Beef & Noodles with Mashed Potatoes
Cottage Cheese & French Dressing
Summer Sausage & Cheese
Baked MacNCheese & Spam Casserole

4 Websites I Visit Everyday:

Nicole on the Net
Twitter
Mom Masterminds
Quiet-Mom

4 Places I Want To Be:

The mountains
In either a new home or ours finally finished the way we want it
Asleep
Italy

4 Favorite Colors:

Green
Blue
Yellow
White

4 Names I Love but would/could not use for my own children:

Belle
Grace
Emma
Gabriel

4 People I’m Tagging:
Nicole
Amanda C.
Jen
Angela



No comments: