May 18, 2006

Say it ain't so...Elliott You Are My American Idol

In another disappointing Wednesday on American Idol, Elliott Yamin (conductor of the E-train) was voted off! I only have one question for America. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!! ;) Yes, I have right to complain because I voted 120 times for Elliott! LOL

Elliott clearly deserved to go on to the final round over Katherine. No, I'm not just saying that because I am from Virginia and I felt I had to back the hometown boy, cause I liked him before I even knew he was from VA.

He is so much more deserving. He has a heart of gold, loves his mama and can sing his bootie off!! Katherine on the other hand should have left a long time ago, maybe after she messed up and forgot her lyrics (not once but twice might I add). Better yet, she should have went the second this all started going to her head! Don't get me wrong she can sing, but come on she beat Chris & Elliott...something just ain't right here folks!

All I have to say now is: Elliott You are AWESOME! You keep that huge heart and soul you have and you will go further than even Idol could have taken you!

Oh yeah, one more thing: GO TAYLOR & the Soul Patrol!

No comments: