Jul 4, 2006

I was going to post about something important, but...

I'm just too dag-on tired tonight. I was awake until midnight last night and woke up at 1 something with the baby and then was back up off and on all night, because I couldn't stay asleep. I have quiet time finally tonight and I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open...that's the way it always goes right? All the guys are snoozing their hearts out and I want to join in the fun! ;)

I finished the review for Mila, which was my one and only goal today. We had way too much going on this past weekend and most of it wasn't good so I didn't get hardly anytime to work like I'd hoped. :( More details to come tomorrow.

I will write more about our boring 4th of July. LOL Just kidding, it was nice and quiet and we were together tonight and that's what matters.

Anyhow, nighty night all. I'm off to visit Mr. Sandman, I hope.

No comments: